Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And so it begins....

Blogs, yeah blogs. I don't have any profound wisdom on blogs, I just like them. This is my first attempt at one and I will try to keep this up to date. A little bit about me and this blog.... my name is Troy Warzocha, I was born and raised in Connecticut and moved to Montana in 2005 to attend the University of Montana. I am a print journalism major and sports reporter for the Montana Kaimin. I also did my senior paper on the impact blogs have on traditional mainstream media (I basically railed on ESPN for 4000 words).

This blog, as you can probably tell by the title, is meant to be a Yankees blog, although as someone who appreciates baseball, I will include all of baseball, as well as other sports (especially MLS and premiership soccer). I hope to have guest posts as well from Mariner Matt and RSJ (Red Sox Jeremy).

Well, that's it. Lets get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment